Bike Rental Toronto Beaches
Toronto Bike Rentals - Daily, Weekly, or Longer
Get a cheap bike rental and discover the Toronto Beaches this Summer You can make reservations right now using our online reservation system!
The Martin Goodman Trail runs right alongside the Beaches Boardwalk and Lake Ontario. It's a flat, easy, comfortable bike ride with lots of sights and side-trails. If you have a bit more time and energy, grab a picnic lunch and cycle out to the Leslie Street Spit (open weekends & holidays only) to see the Tommy Thompson nature reserve and the Outer Harbour Boat clubs. There's little or no traffic and well marked bike lanes.
For the more ambitious, take one of our Toronto Bike trail maps and follow the route all the way downtown - onto a ferry - and across to the Toronto Islands.
Reserve your Toronto bike rental date(s) and bike size
We have LOTS of bikes! But to be certain we'll have the right bike at the right time for you, we strongly recommend that you reserve your bike rental in advance - especially on weekends. Once you've added your bike rental to the cart, you will see a box for 'special instructions'. Please enter your preferred rental dates and bike sizes. We'll confirm your reservation by email. Please note that bike rentals are available from May first to Labour Day.
Vacationing in Toronto?
Why not rent a bike in Toronto for the week? It's a great way to see the city and the weekly bike rental will cost less than parking downtown.
Terms and Conditions for Toronto Bike Rentals
• You can pick up your bike rentals any time after we open (noon on Weekdays - 10:00 am on weekends) and return them any time before we close (6:00 pm most days). If you need your bike sooner than that, you can often pick it up the night before.
• Helmets are included in the cost of bicycle rental.
• Bike locks are available to rent for $2 per day or $6.00 per week. Locks are provided free of charge on rentals 2 weeks or longer.
• Signed Liability waiver, deposit, credit card and photo ID are required for bike rentals.
• We regret we cannot rent bikes for use by anyone under the age of 18.
• In the event of bad weather you can reschedule your bike rental for another date, however we do not issue refunds
While bike locks are not mandatory, we strongly recommend that you use a bike lock to protect against theft. The full replacement cost of the bike will be charged to your credit card if the rental bike is lost or stolen.
*Bike rentals in the Toronto Beaches operate from April 4 to the week after Labour Day - reservations can be booked online anytime
You may also be interested in:
Rent or buy a SUP - Standup Paddleboard in the Toronto Beaches
Rent or buy a Floater Mat in the Toronto Beaches
Item: Bike Rental Toronto, Canada
Click any of the following links to get where you want to go: Beach Toyz Complete Online Catalogue, Inflatable SUP boards, Traditional SUP boards, Stand Up Paddleboard Paddles, Stand Up Paddleboard Accessories, Toronto Bike Rentals, Ashbridges Bay Beach Volleyball, Floating Water Mats / Lily Pads, Drysuits by Ocean Rodeo, Gift Cards, Beach Toyz blog,